søndag 12. august 2007

Working Sunday (another day)

Put on the coffee maker at 10am. Bring the coffee back into bed. Just started on Mirjam Kristensens "En ettermiddag om høsten" (An afternoon in th autumn. A young couple goes to New York for vacation. She loses him at the Metropolitian museam of art. Can't find him. She's lost in the city. Wery claustrofobic. Open another book Tore Renbergs "Farmor har kabel-tv" (Grandma got cabel-tv). Read a couple of pages. So far, it seems to be a novel about growing up in the 80's. Not overly happy about it. I'm not into the 80's retro. I grew up in the 80's. It was not fun. Ugly clothes and bad music. Don't miss it much.

Have breakfast and drive down to the church. Must photograph a reunion. 50 years since they left school. Recognise some of the people. A couple of my old teachers amongst them. How old they look.

Have two hours to kill before next assignment. Drive to my parents place and pick up some of my stuff. Mostly books and old records I have stored there.

It's 3pm. I stand at a soccer field by the sea. Local team Høken (the hawk) meets Svolvær. Bleik doesn't show it's best side. It's cloudy and rain in the air. They loose 4-7. Not to bad. It could have been a lot worse. Svolvær is at the top of the league. Bleik is not.

The cellular is dead. My operator Netcom having problems. Call my sister on another phone. Asks her if she and her boyfriend will have dinner with me.

She brings me some incense I've asked her to order. Cinnamon, camphor and eucalyptus. We light up the cinnamon stick. It smells delicious.

I make wolffish and salmon in curry, with vegetabels and rice. Their usually picky on the fish, but I know this will match their taste. After dinner we sit down in the living room. Having ice cream and coffee. They have been in a wedding this weekend, and have a lot to share.

At 10pm I'm alone again. Writing this. Listening to Björk. Debut then Gling-Gló. A marvellous record.

Now I will probably do the dish, and have an evening meal. Bread with chesse. don't need it, but then again. There' a lot of things one don't need. Now I will probably try to update this blogg, just to discover that the network is still down. A bit annoyed by that I will go to bed. Don't they understand that I live my life in the matrix? I haven't been online since early afternoon saturday. I will read the before mentioned books. Then tuck in around midnight.

Ingen kommentarer: