fredag 17. august 2007

Amnesic thursday (another day)

What did I do this day? I were at work - weren't I?

Aha! Drowe along the cost, down to Risøyhamn and interviewed the CEO of the electrical power company. That take most of the day. Then?

Is that all I did? What about my spare time?

Aha! Had none. Used a good amount of time to search through the removal load for my tax card. No tax card, no money. No money makes Martin a grumpy man.

Then I headed to cover a political meeting for the paper. Arbeiderpartiet (Labour Party) were to take a stand for or against building of the planned windmill electrical power plant, Andmyran vindpark. They voted no, with some disagreement.

Then my day were done. Home at 2130 hours. Either I finished a book, or I just went to bed?

Did I finish the "En ettermidag om høsten" (an afternoon in the autumn)? Anyway, she did not find her lost housebound in New York. It was a kind of open ending, or something I missed.

Ingen kommentarer: