fredag 16. mai 2008

At sea. Now!

Kayaking. Picture (big one) sent from my phone to my blog while at sea.


Obviously I am at shore now. Fun. Second time in the kayak, and first time at sea.

I went under, but my longjohn wet suite trousers kept me warm and floating. And it gave us an opportunity to practice buddy rescue.

luckily this kayak, a Hasle Excursion, have a water proof "beauty box". Nice for girls and gadget freaks ;-). So it kept my camera and phone dry.

We went out from "Stranda" beach at Andenes. Odd Gunnar and Einar were also with me. We were just out having fun and testing the new kayaks.

  • In the red kayak with a big grin, Odd Gunnar Sjåfjell. He is in a Hasle expedition.
  • In the yellow kayak, with a no smaller grin, Einar. He is using a Hasle Touring.
  • View from my kayak. A Hasle Excursion.
  • Down below, me wondering how I can manage taking a picture of myself without ending up in the water again.

Ingen kommentarer: